Happy Dasara greetings, Dussehra greetings
There is not even a single Hindu family who doesn’t greet each other on the special occasion of Dasara 2017. The pious eve is the most joyous, prosperous and colorful one. It is celebrated with gift exchange, whatsapp messages, visiting homes and sending wishes. The festival is marked with the subduing of evil over the good. The overwhelming festival is among the most remarkable events that took place in Hindu mythology.
The day of Dasara has the entire saga of king ram, Sita and Ravana behind it. Dasara falls somewhere between the month of September and October. The lunar months mark the festival in the 10th day according to the Hindu calendar. Dussehra 2017 would be celebrated on 30th September in 2017 and this dussehra send best happy dussehra greetings / dasara greetings to your family members
How the festival is made special
Along with the Happy Dussehra greetings, the festival is made special with the ram leela plays that are held throughout navaratri. The entire nine days of play have all the activities of ram`s exile that took place. Bengalis celebrate vijayadashami as a dedication to goddess Durga. The goddess is taken as an epitome of Shakti and power. Idols are submerged in water and the auspicious day is taken as grandeur in various parts of India. The festival of vijayadashmi is celebrated by different ways throughout India. However, the base of the festival remains the same. You will get happy dasara greetings 2017 below in this post
Happy dasara greetings 2017
Happy Dussehra greetings or dasara greetings 2017 are special ones. They have images and pious messages that are both motivational and interesting to read. People exchange sweets, chocolates and idols with another as form of wishes.
Dasara rituals and the customs
Dussehra rituals are much arresting than any other form of festival can be. People make small Ganesh and worship it with incense and diyas. They even go for small outings and cook best foods and sweets as a mark of festivity. After all, food is the main reason why we find any particular festival to be a special one. The main emphasis of Dasara is over sweets and lively dishes.
Happy Dussehra greetings & gifts
- Keepsakes: Your family members may be fond of treasuring the gift items. Thus, while gifting something, you must make sure that it is eternal and useful at the same time. Keepsakes of goddess Lakshmi and Ganesh are the best for the occasion.
- Deodorant: you can spot a nice Deo combination online and can gift it on the eve of Dasara. Resort for a branded Deo only.
- Perfume sets: just like Deo sets, you can gift perfumes sets as well. Special Diwali perfume sets that have aromatic fragrance are also available online.
- Flower bouquets: you might have often gifted people with a stem of flowers. However, nothing less than a flower bouquet shall do on the occasion of Dasara.
- Pendant sets: you can buy god and goddess pendant sets for symbolize the festival. Both of you can wear same kinds of pendant that may have inspiration and pious written messages over them.
- A photo frame with a cute picture of god can do wonders vijayadashmi. You can spot a wide variety of photo frames online that let you insert more than one picture in them.
HAPPY DUSSEHRA 2017 GREETINGS BELOW:
Happy dasara greetings 2017
Happy dussehra greetings
Tags: Happy dussehra greetings, Happy dasara 2017 greetings, Happy Vijaya Dashami greetings